Thursday, November 25, 2010

Update before exam~ :p

Since my blog had been soooo dead!
I shall update it before my exam! XD
My exam starts in an hour time! Haha~

Went to watch Harry Potter 7 last week!
It was awesome! But GG larh!
Only left like one third of the book and they just stop there! RAWR!
But I have to say~ Emma Watson is HOT! XD
She is sooo beautiful larh! RAWR!

Nyeh! I'm going back to M'sia on the 8th!
Can't wait! Would be going to Genting on 10th til 25th! Haha~
Come meet me there!

And how pathetic~ I'm organizing my own gathering!
Haha~ My friends are all too busy to organize one~ (I'll take that excuse)
XD
Hmm~ Bored...

Seems like shops from Sydney are shifting down here to Canberra!
We're having EasyWay, BreadTop here already! Haha
Looks like we have no point going to Sydney anymore! :p

But I still stick to Boost Juice though~
Same price but Boost Juice's standard is set~
Yet EasyWay's one is dropping!
Haiz~

There's a list of things I want to eat in my Facebook note~
Haha~ I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to bring food up to Genting for me~ :p

Ciaoz! All the best for my exam! XD

No comments: