Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update!

I have not update my blog for ages harh! XD
While listening to the radio~ I shall type! Hahahaha

In December I went back to Malaysia as usual~
Went for caroling again and met many amazing and interesting people!
People who treasure friendship...
People who treasure each another presence...
People who love singing!
People who doesn't listen to Melvin! XD
People who have amazing voices!
Which make me miss them very much even after a month not talking to them!
Blek! Melvin had been better already!
But yeah!!! He is still always late!
But I can estimate his lateness already!
He made other people wait for 2 hours for him whereas I reach 5 minutes before him!
Muahahaha! But still larh! Driving still scary!
And our 'manager' this year is much more friendly and crazy!
Jason Hing! We all call him Daddy! Hahahaha...
But he takes good care of us! ^^

January! Came back to Australia...
We stay in a 5 star hotel in Melbourne for a night!
It was AWESOME!!! I want to go back there again some time when I'm rich!
Wakakakaka... And yeah! We drove all the way back to Canberra! 8 hours drive arh!
Insane one! Hahahaha~
But yeah! Went back to work! And I'm bored here!
Weather here can kill arh!
It had been almost 40 degrees this 2 days!
I'm starting to melt people!

Want to know of nice songs?! I'm very ready to introduce some!
And I've been listening to SBSPopAsia on the radio!
It's Australia but they play Asian songs!
How cool is that! Hahahaha~

Went back to going to church!
I'm trying to be active so that I don't stay in the house for.. EVER?
Hahahaha~
All the best girl! :p

Ciaoz larh! Haiyo~
I lazy to type already! Haha~

No comments: