Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 20th Heng Dai!

Well... Beside my dad, brother, Vincent Looi and Michael... I dare say these two are the most important guys in my life! XD *Giggles*
We all knew each another only in Form 4... But the friendship still last til now! I'm amazed!

When we were still in secondary school... Haha~ Guys I have to say~ I know lots of secret about him during those days! But not now anymore! Secrets are nothing compared to words of caring from each another! XD (Yawn somemore... Later fly or mosquito fly in then you know!)

As time goes by... We all grow to be more mature and reliable... Friendship somehow last at this period of time... Looks changes more towards the good side I must say~ XD (Yeng and leng zhai d larh!)

Haha~ Even though look changes... The child inside everyone of us never leaves... When we are together~ We somehow act like a bunch of small kids who never have enough of everything! Hehehehe...

Just want to tell you my friend... When you are lonely, down and cold... Always remember that we, your friends are here for you! You will always be in our hearts! Being alone in India may be hard for you... But it would also be hard for those back in Malaysia (and those who are in overseas) who misses your presence! Being sensitive once in awhile prove that friendship is very important! Don't go looking in the mirror and talk to yourself again okay! XD Although you didn't send the message to me arh~ But I'm sure everyone who receive it may be tearing at that point of time~ Heng Dai! Since our friendship lasted from -teen to -ty~ May our friendship last as long as possible! Happy Belated Birthday post! I miss you! I love you! Take care!

A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose and impossible to forget!
Friendship is God's most precious gift! ^^


By the way... He is still single... Anyone interested? MSN me! XD

No comments: