Thursday, October 7, 2010

Updates!

Hehe! Lots of thing happen since the last blog post oo!
First up was brother's graduation!
I was so happy! Got to wear nice nice pretty pretty!
Hehehehehehehe....
Was quite boring and very informal though!
It was D-DAY we 3 siblings alone took a photo together!
And also D-DAY we 3 hug each another!
Happens once in a life time I guess!
Hehe...

Other than that...
Went to Floriade!
Saw lots and lots of beautiful flowers~
Hmm... First time got hay fever until want siao d!
Sneeze non stop! RAWR! Annoyed!

Went to the war memorial after being in Canberra for almost 2 years~
Haha~ Learn lots of things from it too~
Got talk about Malaysia nerh! XD

Oooo... So sad larh~
Eggie Hock Guan went to India already~ Don't know when only can see him again!
I miss him and also my Thawisap gor! :p
Hmm...

Lots of nice new song lately! Shall introduce! ^^
Se7en-I'm going crazy (Playing right now!)
Se7en-Better Together (But I like the chorus nia!)
SHINee-Hello
SHINee-One
2NE1-Go Away
TaeGoon-Call ME
TaeGoon-One Two Step
力宏-你不知道的事
力宏-十八般武艺
力宏-柴米油盐酱醋茶
BoA-Hurricane Venus
Super Junior-Angel
Super Junior- It's You (Old song~ But I love it!)

I just finish watching Baker King Kim Tak Goo yesterday!
AWESOME drama!

Adios!

No comments: