Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finally Updated!

wow! Haven been blogging for quite some time er...
Hehe... I've been so addicted to Korean entertainment shows on Youtube!
I would definitely cry is the rumor about Youtube collecting fees is true!

Hmm... Super Junior's 4th album! Listen already or not?
It's AWESOMENESS!!! Especially the repackage one!
Bonamana is addictive! The other addictive song is No Other!
Go listen! And you won't regret! Trust me!

Had been watching a few Korean dramas...
Introduce to you all ba!
Cinderella's Sister...
I first wanted to watch it because there was 2PM's Ok TaecYeon in it!
But then when I saw the cover...
There was Moon Geun Young!
Don't know who is that? If you've watch the show Autumn in My Heart... You would know her!
This show is quite good ey! Not bad...
One of the OST song was sang my YeSung from Super Junior!
It's call It Has To Be You~

But I've also watch Oh! My Lady...
And of course... I watched it because there was Super Junior's Choi Si Won in it! XD
But it turn out quite nice too! Touching dramas...

And also...
The after effect of Boys Before Flower...
Personal Preference!
Lee Min Ho!!! He looks cute in that show!
With his short hair! Haha...
And also The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry...
There is Kim Bum in that show!
And he is toooooooo handsome for you to not miss the show at all! XD

oo! And of course Jung Yong Hwa's You're Beautiful!
It is a nice show! Watch it 3 times already!
You would definitely fall in love with him! XD

C.N.Blue's new album is out (for quite awhile already)!
Love and Love Light... Both awesome songs!
They won in Inkigayo and Music Bank!

Oh... Park Yong Ha! R.I.P.
If you don't know who is that... Go watch Winter Sonata!
He committed suicide last week I think...

And KangIn went to serve in the military for 2 years!
KangIn take care! We will wait for you!

And you people should start watching We Got Married!
Now there are 3 couples!
JoKwon-GaIn from 2AM and Brown Eyed Girls...
YongHwa-SeoHyun from C.N.Blue and SNSD...
Nickhun-Victoria from 2PM and F(x)...
It nice!
After watching you would want to be in love!
Wahahaha~

Went to watch Eclipse already!
I suppose it was boring because I've already read the book! XD
Soooo yea...
Book is always much more interesting than the movie!
Currently reading Harry Potter and I am almost finish with it!
Waiting for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollow!
And also Narnia!

Oh! By the way...
Toooo many songs to introduce! I'll just type a list!

Super Junior- Bonamana
Super Junior- Boom Boom
Super Junior- A Short Journey (KangIn sang in this song too)
Super Junior- No Other
Super Junior- All My Heart
Super Junior- Victory Korea
Super Junior (YeSung)- It Has To Be You (Cinderella's Sister OST)
C.N.Blue- Black Flower
C.N.Blue- Love
C.N.Blue- Love Light
Wonder Girls- 2 Different Tears
4 Minute- Huh
4 Minute- Creating Love (Personal Preference OST)
After School- Bang!
2 AM- No.1 (World Cup song)
2AM (Seulong) & IU- Nagging
SNSD (Sunny)- Your Doll (Oh! My Lady OST)
SNSD (Seohyun)- It's Ok Even If It Hurts (Kim Soo Ro OST)
TaeYang ft. G-Dragon (Big Bang)- I Need a Girl
TaeYang (Big Bang)- You're My
MBLAQ- Y
Rain- Love Song
Brown Eyed Soul- Nothing Better (Old song~ But it's nice!)

Enjoy people!
I'll try to update soon!

No comments: