Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Post A Week!

Okiez... Blogging once a week is fine! ^^
I envy my friends!!!
They are either in love~
Or are on their way to marriage!
Haha~
Congratulations to a friend who got married 2 days ago~
May God bless your marriage life!!!
Blessing from my family! ^^

Nyeh!
I've got Korean's Boys Over Flower...
Japan's Hana Yori Dango Returns...
And Taiwan's Meteor Garden~
Which actually are the same!
Call that a collection babeh! XD

There's actually Malaysian friends in Canberra~
But I think they don't want to contact me!
Why? I'm sociable kay! XD
Haiz... So lonely here!
Maybe I should take up my boss's offer for them to introduce a guy to me!
Wahahahahahaha...

I've actually dream of being in love for the past 2 days~
Maybe I'm just envy about that marriage!
La la la~

How's life everyone?
Update me!

1 comment:

Yean Yee [ 欣仪 ] said...

hye jie :D
long time no chat~~ miss u so muchie~~ muacksss :D