Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My dearie friends!

Talking about friends... I have alot of friends....
Soooooo many that I seldom keep in touch with everyone of them!
But thanks to Facebook~ I still get updated about their lifes!

This friend... Always think he is the coolest and the most handsome one! XD
Nyeh! If he is taller... He would be every girl's dream I guess! Wahahaha...
Was very close with him during Form 4... Then due to different classes during Form 5~
Seldom talk then~ But both our classes was very close with each another~
So we still crap alot together once in a while~ Haha!
I miss you Heng Dai! :p

The few darlings during Form 5! XD
Awww... We are the ones who use to crap alot in class and teacher can't do anything about us! :p

The other few darlings during Form 4 and Form 5!!
We use to hang out very often during then...
Even after schools! :p

I will never left out my 3 awesome brothers and sister!
They are the ones who you know...
Not talk for ages but yet when we are together...
We can talk until the cow come home arh! XD

This darling! My one and only still very very very very very very very close girl friend!
She arh! :p I know almost everything about her!
We think alike~ Yet you know! Sometimes we get annoyed with each another I guess...
But nyeh! We still love each another! Muackz!

This heng dai! Whenever I go back to Malaysia!
He is the one where I can't NOT meet him! XD
And everytime also he fetch me one! :p
I miss him larh! But nyeh! We don't talk! Haha
Actually is I don't talk to him! XD
He is fully obsessed with his RC car!
I can never understand why!
But yeh~ He is a great friend too!

I miss all my darling and friends!
Lots of love and hugs and kisses from me!
I love you people!

No comments: