Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Kpop craze now!! XD

Lately I'm so addicted to Korean celebrities~! XD
Hmm... Was watching 'We Got Married' by KBS on youtube~

Awww... Seeing those couples sooooo sweet~

Sometimes you would wish for someone to be beside you too~ :p


Feel like learning Korean during this winter break larh~ XD
Then maybe I can communicate easily with Korean celebrities someday~

Haha... IN MY DREAMS!

If 2012 is really the end of the world...

I wish that I'll have the chance to have my own album~
Haizzz... Lots of my friends also support me and give me hope~

But how is it going to happen?

How is it possible?
Hmm... I wonder...


Singing has always been my life~

My first choice of career...


Hmm... Lately I've decided to learn guitar!!!XD
Because I think piano is not enough!

And guitar seems quite easy on the chords...

I'm still not good in the strum thing and the speed of changing chords~ :p

Everytime I strum the strings~ I'll feel that it's very noisy and not sharp enough~
Rawr! I'll practice! Finger pain pain!!! XD

Ooooo!!!
I found out a Korean rock band who can sing quite good also!!!
C.N.BLUE
! The guy also very cute! XD

The one song I'm addicted to now is I'm a Loner~
Nice lerh~!

And... The average age of the group is 19 again!


SNSD
's new album not bad lerh~

The song Oh! seems soooo addictive~!

Another song I like is Echo~
The slow ones are songs like Star Star Star~

Its awesome! Love!


Korean are having lots of young groups larh~

SHINee, SNSD
, and now C.N.Blue~
Rawr~
But at least they are all talented~!

Unlike those who can't sing and have a beautiful figure and outlook~
I likey Korean groups!

At least they are trained before they get to debut~!


I personally can't wait for Jay's new album~!
It seems so interesting! Haha...

Did I talk about S.H.E.'s new album?

Songs like 收留我 and 爱上你 is not bad~


By2's album also not bad I guess~
The two most famous song now is 爱上你 and 这叫爱~
Not bad! I like the MV~!


Mieh~ Exam is coming in like 2 weeks time~
Got to start studying already~!


This Sunday Mother's Day...

Say thank you I love you to your mums kay~!
After sooooo many years of care...

That may be the best gift for her~

Not many people can say I love you to their parents easily~

Haha...
My siblings sometimes just envy how I can hug and play around with our parents~ XD

And the best thing about my parent is...

They get along with my friends quite well...

And at least my friends know what to say and what not to say in front of them~
Lalalalala....


The weather here is getting colder and colder~

Today it was raining ICE~ How cool! XD

Klarh~ Should be off to bed soon~! Nights... Love~

No comments: