Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update~

Oo! Didn't update my blog for so long already...
I've got something to confess!!!
I LOVE Lee DongHae SO VERY MUCHIE!!!
Haha~ Hearts hearts and hearts!

I'm bored... Just wrote a few letters to send to friends...
Hehe~ Hand-written kay! ^^

Hmm...
Any song to introduce arh?!
Let me see...
2NE1's new song release already!
The song Can't Nobody quite nice lerh~

O! SNSD's Japanese version of Genie!
That song! The Japanese version's Music Video is better...
Whereas the Korean version's song is nicer~
Not bad lerh~

Waiting for my Lee Hom's album to come!
Would be here tomorrow! Hahahahahaha...

Se7en is back!!!
His song also quite nice arh~
Digital Bounce featuring T.O.P from Big Bang~
I personally prefer Better Together...
The chorus is niceeeeee....

I'm addicted to one of the song from Super Junior's SS3 concert...
DongHae and Eunhyuk compose that song~
It is nice! I wish they would record it in the studio!
It's title is I wanna love you~ AWESOME song!!!

I'm waiting for Korean dramas...
Lets see....
Baker King Kim Tak Goo...
Mischievous Kiss...
Birdie Buddy...
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox...
All the awesome dramas! Rawr! Can't wait...

S.H.E. is coming to Australia... Sydney thought...
But ticket expensive arh!
Not worth the money~
So not going... Hehe~

Had been reading Vampire Kisses...
Much more interesting than Vampire Diaries...
But I think it's more for kids...
Hmm... Best vampire books are still Twilight...
Hehe...

Update till here nia~
Sien already~ ^^
Hearts

No comments: