Friday, April 9, 2010

Update~

Haiz....
Very busy oo this few days... Hehe...
Just finish my Psychology essay on Tuesday night!
Haha... So happy got mummy to check for me~ La la la~
And then lerh~ Went to clinic to have a H1N1 injection...
Now my hand still pain pain!
Hmm... Then lerh!
Yesterday banyak sui!
Wake up only then neck very very pain!
Pain until got headache!
Haiz...
And!
Today... Walaoooo!
Don't know what special day arh!
The restaurant I work in very busy oo!
Run here run there...
Headache d larh! Haizz..
Tired tired~
Sometimes hope I have a bunch of friends here to hang out with me when I'm tired~
Ain't that any good!
But don't have erh! T.T
Haizzzz.... Lonely van van I am!
Blek~

Oooo! Must watch The SHINee Hello Baby~
Awww... Make me love SHINee more!
Love them so much!

Lately I listen to alot of Korean songs~
SHINee, Super Junior and SNSD~
Love their songs so much!
Awww...

Off to bom bom le~ La la la~

No comments: